Last update: 2006-06-30
- This Agreement ("TOU") constitutes the agreement between Apeadaviya Information (Private) Limited ("Apeadaviya") and you as a user who accesses or establishes a connection to the website and internet service known as Apeadaviya.com ("Service"), which is owned and controlled by Apeadaviya.
- If you choose to use the Service, you will be agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You must agree to abide by all of the provisions in this Agreement in order to remain an authorized user of the Service and your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to abide by those provisions. You are solely responsible for your use of the Service and for ensuring that your use complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement.
- Apeadaviya reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time, but if it does so, it will post such changes on the Service. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon post. Your use of the Service after notice of changes to this Agreement will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
- Apeadaviya reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, suspend, limit, or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. Apeadaviya may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
- If you do not agree to the provisions of this agreement or are not satisfied with the service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the service.
- The contents of the Service are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. You will use the Service and any content, material, or information found on the Service solely for lawful, non-commercial purposes. All materials published and provided on the Service ("Content") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights laws and is owned, controlled, and/or licensed by Apeadaviya or the party credited as the provider of the Content. "Apeadaviya", "Apeadaviya.com", and "අපේඅඩවිය.com" (Apeadaviya word in Sinhala Language) are trademarks of Apeadaviya. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
- You will not disrupt the functioning of the Service or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users' use of the Service.
- The Service and its Contents are protected by copyright and or Intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Service (including software) in whole or in part.
- Apeadaviya reserves the right to collect, to use, and to distribute demographic data about you and your use of the Service in forms that do not identify you individually or reveal your identity.
- Apeadaviya may contain links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, subscribers and sponsors of Apeadaviya. We do not control these sites and resources, do not endorse them, and are not responsible for any aspects of those sites, including their availability, content, accuracy, legality or delivery of services. You waive any claim resulting from your exposure to material on or through the Service that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
- You expressly agree that use of the service is at your sole risk. Neither Apeadaviya, its affiliates, its subscribers, nor any of its employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or contents of any content, information or any other material found on the service, any merchandise or services provided through the service, or any links to other sites made available on the service.
- The service and all content, information any other material found on the service are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will Apeadaviya (or any of its parents, subsidiaries, subscribers, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents), be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any content, information, material, postings, or posting responses on the service or the service itself. These limitations apply regardless of whether the party liable or allegedly liable was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Apeadaviya (and any of its parents, subsidiaries, subscribers, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents), is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, including you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Apeadaviya (and any of its parents, subsidiaries, subscribers, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents) from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including attorneys' fees and legal fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Service or your breach of any provision of this Agreement. Apeadaviya reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
- Apeadaviya reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time to charge fees for access to and use of the Service, or any portions of the Service. If Apeadaviya elects to charge fees, it will post notice on the Service of all provisions pertaining to fees and payments.
- Notices between Us: You will contact us by sending electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.We will contact you by sending electronic mail to the address you provide to us, or by posting a notice on the Service.
- Apeadaviya may terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time. Apeadaviya shall have the right immediately to terminate your use of the Service in the event of any conduct by you which Apeadaviya, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement.
- This Agreement, your performance under it, and any disputes arising under it shall be governed exclusively by the laws in Sri Lanka, without giving effect to their conflict of laws principles. You expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the Courts in Sri Lanka in any and all actions, disputes, or controversies relating to this Agreement.
- This Agreement and any posted rules on the Service established by Apeadaviya constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by either Apeadaviya or you of any breach or default under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Apeadaviya and its successors, trustees, and permitted assigns. Apeadaviya may assign this Agreement, or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement, with or without notice to you.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us email@example.com
Copyright © 2006 Apeadaviya Information (Private) Limited.